Common Workers’ Compensation Injuries
Working With Those Injured On The Job
If you suffer an injury at work, you will most likely be able to get benefits from your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. Many types of injuries qualify for workers’ comp benefits, including some that many people assume are not compensable.
Common Types Of Workplace Injuries
Our attorneys at DDB Law help people obtain compensation for a wide range of injuries, including:
- Back injuries and herniated discs
- Head injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Meniscus tears and other knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Regional pain syndrome
- Exposure to toxic substances, including chemicals and mold
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive motion injuries
- Construction accidents, including scaffolding collapses, falls and injuries caused by heavy equipment
We also provide wrongful death representation for families who lost a loved one in a work-related accident. We know that no amount of monetary compensation can replace what you’ve lost, but we will do the best we can to get you the resources you need to continue making ends meet.