E. Taylor Davidson Jr.
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Disputes
- Trial Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Litigation
I am a true believer in the Inns of Court organization, and am involved in 3 separate Inns. The Inn is an invitation only organization of lawyers and judges promoting ethics and profesionalism while mentoring younger lawyers. I am a Master in the Inn. I have been a member of the Wilson American Inn of Court (a Circuit Court Inn in Lakeland) for over 20 years. I have been a member of the Judge William Wieland Inn of Court (a workers' compensation Inn located in Orlando) since that Inn was founded 10 years ago. I was on the Membership Committee for that Inn but resigned in 2021 when I was elect President of the Tampa Bay Workers' Compensation Inn by the members of that Inn of Court.
I was on the 10th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission (JNC) from 1992 to 1996 serving as Chair my final year. I served on the Executive Council of the General Practice Section of the Florida Bar from 1989 to 1994. I was a Member of the Student Education and Admission to the Bar Committee of the Florida Bar from 1989 to 1991. I am presently a member of both the Lakeland Bar and Polk County Trial Lawyers. I have been a member of those local Bar Associations for over 20 years. I am presently a member of the Trial Lawyers and Workers' Compensation Sections of The Florida Bar and the Florida Justice Association. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocate Group where settling a case for over $1 million is required.
I have been a member of the Seminole Booster and FSU Alumni Association since approximately 1987. I was on the Board and Executive Committee of Big Brothers / Big Sisters of Polk County from 1992 to 1995. I was on the Board of Ducks Unlimited, Lakeland Chapter from 1993 to 1996. My firm is a longtime Chamber of Commerce member and I am a Leadership Lakeland alumni (Class XII).
I am married to my best friend and am the proud father of 3 wonderful children. The last of those blessings was born to me late in life and is only a young child. I am a 60 year old father of a kindergartener but she is a joy. Spending time with my family is the greatest joy in my life.
I consider myself an avid outdoorsman. I enjoy hunting with both firearms and primative weapons, fishing when I can, spending time on my boat, camping, kayaking the rivers of central Florida. I am also an avid scuba diver (Master Diver), and enjoy the challenge of underwater photography. I also enjoy college and professional football immensely.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: cum laude
- Florida State University
- B.S. - 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Florida, 1986
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1986
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1988
Certified Legal Specialties
- Worker's Compensation and Civil Trial Law
- Wilson American Inn of Court
- Judge William Wieland Inn of Court
- Tampa Bay Workers’ Compensation Inn
- 10th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission , 1992 to 1996
- Executive Council of the General Practice Section of the Florida Bar , 1989 to 1991
- Lakeland Bar and Polk County Trial Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers and Workers' Compensation Sections of The Florida Bar and the Florida Justice Association
- Seminole Booster and FSU Alumni Association, 1987 to Present
- Board and Executive Committee of Big Brothers / Big Sisters of Polk County, 1992 to 1995
- Board of Ducks Unlimited, Lakeland Chapter, 1993 to 1996